To provide a patient-focused, quality culture that delivers competent care and services in a cost-effective manner.
By this definition we mean:
- Improvement and maintenance of our patient population's health.
- Understanding and exceeding patient and family needs and expectations.
- Ceaseless improvement of the care and service received by patient.
Our vision will be created by:
- Simplified and standardized services close to the patient.
- Broad and diverse employee skills.
- Streamlined documentation.
- Working together, within and between services.
Our vision will be measured by:
- Patient clinical outcomes.
- Patient satisfaction.
- Access to care.
- The balance of cost and productivity.
Mission- Why we exist
The mission of professional nursing at UTMB CMC is to:
- Provide optimal health care through innovative and cost-effective practice.
- Advance the scientific basis and art of nursing practice.
- Provide innovative and educational nursing opportunities.
- Assume collaborative leadership that compliments UTMB CMC.
- Health Care Mission
- Create a therapeutic healing environment
For information on career opportunities in Correctional Managed Care, click here to view current vacancies by visiting the UTMB jobline